Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm already behind and the day hasn't even started yet...

I love three day weekends. But man, do they throw me off!
The kids are back in school...the house is quiet...and I am already running behind. I have to go to the office today...and to DMV...and then...later tonight...to MY school. For the first time. In 12 years. Excuse me while I hyperventilate.
Until then, though...I still have mom and wife stuff to take care of. For today...I am wearing the wife and bookkeeper hat. After 3pm I'll put on the mom and housekeeper hat. And then...at 5...I'll put on the student hat.
It's settled. I'm crazy. AND I'm late. Gotta run! I'll let you know how my first night back at college goes...breathe, Michelle, breathe....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Phil. 4:6,7

Anonymous said...

you can do this Michelle. Anything that doesn't kill us only makes us stronger. And, yes - what Paul through Amy says too

Anonymous said...

Paul says through Amy too.

You Can Call Me Jane said...

Deep breaths, friend. If it gets heavy, place it in His hands. If it becomes unclear, ask Him to light your next foothold. I'm thinking of you!

Nancy said...

Can't wait to hear about your first day of class. HE will be sitting right beside you.
And yes, remember to breathe. It helps. Alot.

Patricia said...

Ha ha,....wow, back to school!
Very exciting!!
I love the dream-box!!!