Saturday, January 30, 2010

I survived.

The kitchen is C.L.E.A.N. And it feels sooooo good!
It took almost all day...that's how bad it was...!
The boys helped me too in other areas of the house. Seth did the walls, baseboards and trim in the hallway. Ian did doors, baseboards and trim in the living and dining area. Plus they did their rooms! They were so helpful. As a thank you I took them to Sonic for cherry limeade slushes...YUM! We got there during Happy Hour so they were half off...woohoo!
Chris had to work today...he had a deadline for a big job. So he got out of cleaning...but not out of work!
All in all...a very productive day. Thank goodness...

4 comments:

Elyse said...

I love cleaning...well actually not the work part but the being done part! I love that picture of your garlic!! beautiful!

Wren said...

Hooray! I did mine last weekend..floors too. Boy, they were bad with all the salt and snow.

Anonymous said...

and now today, hopefully you can relax.

Nancy said...

I love that your boys helped you! And that you treated them and YOU to slushies at Sonic!