Friday, November 20, 2009

thank you.

I just want to say thank you to my sweet friends. You are all so nice...and supportive...and encouraging...
You make me laugh...cry...and laugh some more. I learn something from each of you every day...who knew this blog world could become something so dear? I didn't.
So...thank you. You make my days brighter...and the rough patches a little smoother. xo
And Dave, I know you're Linda...or...um...wait...Linda, I know you're Dave...right? Wait. Oh dear...
Just kidding...I know it's you. And I'm so blessed that you stop by...kindred, indeed. xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's Auntie Linda. She does that on his facebook too :)

Anonymous said...

hope the light is shining a little brighter for you.

i hate those bogged down times when you don't seem to have enough, arms, or time, or energy or anthing to give.

sometimes i just give up. just let it all go. as long as there is food, clothing and shelter, pshaw on everything else.

keeping you in my prayers, michelle!