Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fun day ahead...

I'm going to go visit these sweet people again today! Yay! My cousin Megan's hubby returned to work last Monday so I thought I'd go visit and see if I can't help out some with the little ones. Fun day...I've been looking forward to it!
Look at what a sweet big sister Miss Averie is! And it almost looks like Evan is smiling! It's been two weeks since I've seen them...so I imagine Evan will look so different already. It's amazing how much little babies change in such short amounts of time.
So...it's time to get moving. I need to shower, wake Ian up and then pack his lunch, change laundry over to the dryer, eat my Heart Healthy serving of oatmeal, feed the chickens, water the seeds, drop Ian off at school then hit the road!
And.....

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Don't forget to go HERE to sign up for THE GIVEAWAY!!
The drawing is tomorrow morning! So don't delay!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a blessed day enjoying this little new life!

And thanks for the comment on my blog header! Felt kind of fall like so I thought it was appropriate.

Wren said...

Soak up the littles! Hope you have a great day!!

Nancy said...

Hope you enjoyed your day. That's almost impossible when you're with a baby.

Kelly said...

What a beautiful family, you can just feel the love in that picture.