Friday, November 6, 2009

And the winner is....

...BEEGIRL!!

Congratulations!! You won the Grace for the Moment Daily Bible by Max Lucado!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Thank you to all who commented. I enjoyed reading your stories of either growing up in church...or not. Personally, I did not. My mom did take my little brother and I for a time to a Lutheran church when I was little. I still have a couple of the crafts we made in Sunday School tucked away in my little red bible with my name engraved on the front. I think I have a little "Jesus loves me" pin around here somewhere, too.

The great thing is...whether we grew up in church or came to know Him later in life...bottom line is we KNOW Him. And better yet...HE knows us! And had a plan for us all along...God is so good.

Enjoy your new bible Beegirl! I think you're gonna love it! (It'll ship Monday.)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

ps...sorry for the delay in posting this. We had no internet at the office today...so everything I planned to do there didn't get done! And the winner was chosen using a very technical program: eight people entered to win, I ran outside where my husband was talking to our neighbor about guitars and said, "Hey! Pick a number between 1 and 8!" They both blurted out, "Seven!". Done!

Commenter #7 it is...Beegirl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bummer. I promise not to be a sore loser : )

Wren said...

Are you SERIOUS??? Can I tell you how excited I am..?
THANK YOU so much..

Not only for the book, but for bringing God back into my life. I'll think of you everyday as I turn the pages..

thank you..

Kelly said...

Congratulations Beegirl!

Elaine- I am so happy I can get on here again, that was so weird this morning!