Monday, March 8, 2010

And the WINNER is.....

Congratulations to WHITE STONE!
The only woman I know who can take apart a sewing machine and put it back together again!! I mean, I could take one apart...but..uh...yeah.

So, White Stone...you are the winner of "The "One Year Devotional for People of Purpose, 365 meditations on how to make an impact on your world" and a set of note cards made by yours truly!

I hope you are blessed....

Please email me your name and address so I can get your prizes out to you!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As for my Etsy Shop re-stock!? I need a few more days. I ended up getting the flu last Thursday so I was out of commission for a few days. Thank you for your patience!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to White Stone! Michelle, how are you feeling? Better I hope!

WhiteStone said...

Oh, Thank you! I'm excited to get the book as well as the notecards. Hope you are feeling better! Flu is no fun atall!

Elyse said...

Oh no! I'm sorry you were sick! I hope you are feeling better now??