Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wednesday in the Word


I couldn't help myself...I love Charlie Brown .


Psalm 100:3-5

Know that the LORD is God.
   It is he who made us, and we are his;
   we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
 
 Enter his gates with thanksgiving
   and his courts with praise;
   give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
   his faithfulness continues through all generations.

* * * * * * *

I am thankful for so many things...

God in my life
my husband...xo
my children
wonderful family
memories
my home
opportunities
health
plenty
friends...near and far
hot coffee
clean sheets
creativity
books
backyard chickens
mist over the mountain tops
work
a garden...in summer and winter
apple berry crisp
hot water
orange ginger lotion
the library
poetry
black currant tea
learning new things
a good pen
lists
my camera
time
gray skies
rain
my kitchen
blank journals
my wife, the slow cooker
Thanksgiving...my favorite holiday of the year
...that's a good start.

I'm thankful...for the big things...for the little things...for you.

Happy Thanksgiving


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy thanksgiving Michelle.

i like your list.