Saturday, April 18, 2009

technical question.

I turned my blog into a three-column layout using a tutorial I came across a while ago. I like it a lot. But I can't figure out how to make the center area wider...or the right column more narrow...so that it stops cutting off the right edge of my photos?

Any technical help out there? Anyone? Please? I am so not technical...and how I was able to follow that tutorial I'll never know. I think it just speaks volumes for the person who created the tutorial...they had to have done an excellent job for me to be able to anything technical whatsoever!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I started to try to learn how to do that and ended up just going back to two columns which i think i like better in the end.

in other words, i am of no help : )

Michelle @ Give a Girl a Fig said...

dmoms...you are funny.