Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday...


11 For as the soil makes the sprout come up
and a garden causes seeds to grow,
so the Sovereign LORD will make righteousness
and praise spring up before all nations.

Isaiah 61:11

This is the last day of Spring Break. It's beautiful out...the sun is shining, bees are humming and I am about to get back out in the garden and plant some seeds.

Yesterday we got the garden tilled and cleaned up, we planted tomatoes, zucchinin and peppers...oh, and a few herbs. At the last minute Chris cut out some cherry plum branches and it was unbelievable how much sun it let into the garden. Better than nothing since the pecan tree isn't gonna go anywhere for a while.

It's been a nice week...but tomorrow it's back to the grind. And I'm grateful...I am. But I gotta admit...I sure am looking forward to having the summer off. 

OK...the seeds are calling my name. Have a blessed day....xo


No comments: