Sunday, February 28, 2010

imperfection.

It's a little rough around the edges.

It's got a few dark spots here and there.

It's a bit withered and weary.

It's not perfect.

But it's still beautiful.

Philippians 3:12-14

12Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. 13Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and just where did these roses come from?

Wren said...

I can almost smell it from here..
xo

Tia said...

The imperfections are what makes it true beauty.