Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday morning.

thanks to Instagram my camera is being neglected.
I am about to get my day started but wanted to pop in and say Good Morning.

It's Saturday...it's gray outside...the kids are stirring...Chris is working...and I am about to shower and get going on that paperwork. (Yes, I'm procrastinating a little...but it'll get done...it will.)

I went to bed at 9 last night and was asleep within 5 minutes. I like to blame the early morning rising...I'm up at 5. But maybe it's just...age...and...life. My days seem so full...

I gotta admit...I didn't do so well with my listening this past week. I let anxiety get the upper hand a bit. But it's OK...I am not going to dwell. I will pick myself up, dust myself off, and start all over again.

Have a blessed day...xoxo




No comments: