Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Afternoon confession...

I am watching Oprah. I used to be a die-hard fan, I'd watch her EVERY DAY. But...as I grew in the Lord I grew away from her and her "spiritual" path. It's just not a good fit anymore.
However, I watched yesterday because the obese teens caught my eye. Then today it was Part II so I got interested again. The GOOD thing is that I realized that I'm not doing a bad job in packing my sons lunches. As a matter of fact, I do a pretty darn GOOD job!
AND I got all of the answers right to the "what's healthier" questions.
And now I need to go get the book, "Eat This, Not That."
And now I need to go make an early dinner...Fettucine Alfredo with Broccoli slaw added. I had it leftover from the Egg Rolls I made the other night and don't want it to go to waste!

No comments: