Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday afternoon...



Football is on in the background...and I'm actually interested. I'm rooting for the 49'ers as some of you may have guessed. As for the Patriots vs. the Broncos? I'm hoping the Broncos win...I like Peyton Manning.

I planned ahead to make some football food today...7 layer bean dip, chicken wings and spinach dip with french bread. That ought to be a good dinner, don't you think? I love snack dinners. 

Yesterday was spent in a gymnasium watching Ian wrestle. That will be how our Saturdays are spent for the next handful of weeks. It's a long day (and the bleachers aren't the most back friendly), but it's fun...especially once you get to know the teammates and can cheer them on, too.

I have piles and piles of laundry I'm pecking away at today, too. It just multiplies, doesn't it? Thank goodness I have tomorrow off...it will be full of more laundry, changing of bed sheets and taking care of paperwork.

It's sunny and warm here, which is unnerving. No cold. No rain. And we NEED  rain desperately. I'm ready, you know me.

Not much else going on around here...just the usual. Life. 

Are you watching football? Who do you hope wins? 


No comments: