Wednesday, December 18, 2013

one week.



Christmas is in one week. I've purchased maybe seven presents. Yeah, you could say I am not ready.

What I am ready for? Two weeks OFF. Definitely a perk of working for the school district. And I can't wait. I have been hitting the snooze button one too many times for the past few days...it'll be nice to wake without it.

Our tree is up, and has lights...thanks to Chris. I have a few decorative items up around the house...so at least there's that.

My oldest is home from college for three weeks...it's good to have him home.

My youngest is taking a girl to the Winter Ball tomorrow night...I hope I don't forget to pick up the corsage! (Better write myself a sticky note.)

Are you ready for Christmas? I hope you're further along than I am!




No comments: