Monday, May 21, 2012

Good Monday morning...

Bay Bridge, San Francisco
No, I'm not in San Francisco. This is a photo from a few weeks ago because I haven't uploaded any new photos lately. I better get on that! I probably have a hundred or so photos on my camera, patiently waiting to be looked at.

There are only 3 weeks left of school. That is so crazy to me! The year seems so long and then all of a sudden it's drawing to a close. It's good because I work for the school district and that means I have the summer off. (Nice. I know.) But it's also sad as it means my boys are another year older...another year closer to high school and graduation and...gulp...college.

But we've got some good things in store for summer...some hikes and backpacking trips, maybe a camp out or two, camps for wrestling and student council, college campus tours, and of course sleeping in. Before we know it summer will be but a memory.

Life is so strange if I think about it too much. Maybe it's best to just live it...and not think about it too much.

Have a good Monday...I plan to.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I have a feeling that this summer is going to go by so quickly. one day at a time though right!