Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday in the Word


James 3:18

18 Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness.

I want to be a peacemaker. For the good of others. And for the good of myself. My pastor spoke on James 3:16-17...but as I was reading along in my bible...verse 18 popped out at me. Typically when a verse leaps off the page at me like that, it's because God wants me to pay attention to what He is saying...
"Be a peacemaker, Michelle. Bring peace to those around you. ALL around you. In your home. In your church. In your work. In your social settings. On the road. Sow in peace. Be a peacemaker. "
Do you want to be a peacemaker? I do. Bring peace to someone today...it will be a blessing to them and to you. And remember...Jesus loves you. It's not just a bumper sticker. He really, really does. xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have always been one that does not do well with conflict so I guess that makes me a peace maker.