Sunday, April 25, 2010

this is amazing...

Thank You!!

I got another Donation for my trip to Belgium.
Thank you SO very much my friend...I appreciate your support.
The donations I receive and the photos and note cards that I sell in the name of this ministry give me hope...and confirms that I am truly on the right track. I mean, I know I'm on the right track...but every once in a while that little voice says mean, discouraging things...and I wander into the land of doubt. So when someone comes along and lends support...it revives my hope...and my sureness of what I'm working toward.
Day by day...closer and closer...Belgium will be here sooner than I know!
* * * * * * * * * *
If you would like to make a Donation I have placed a Paypal Donate button in the left sidebar of my blog. All proceeds go toward sending me to Belgium in September on a ministry trip.
Read more about the ministry by clicking on the Belgium Project link, also in the top left sidebar of this blog.
Thank you...

1 comment:

A Friend Across the Miles said...

Happy Monday, Michelle!

~~Camie~~