Monday, April 19, 2010

grateful.

Today I'm feeling grateful...grateful for so many things. Family, of course...and home and God's provision. Yes, I'm grateful for those things. Always. But today, I am especially grateful for our new church. I am blown away by the kindness of the people...the support they show...and the encouragement they give. I'm blown away by their sincerity. Their humility. Their love. It's an amazing feeling to know that you have people behind you...praying for you...supporting you...believing in you. It's an amazing feeling to know that you are exactly where you belong.

6 comments:

Magnolia Handspun said...

Lovely post...isn't wonderful to feel grateful. I am in that spot too right now.
Big hug to you.

BTW I looked at your ETSY shop...beautiful Michelle, really lovely work.

Anonymous said...

love the new header! so glad to hear about your new church

A Friend Across the Miles said...

You're so right...and it makes spreading the love so much easier!

~~Camie~~

pinkpeppercorns said...

So wonderful to hear. Heart-warming. What church is it?

Nancy said...

It's always good to find a nice fit, and especially in a new church. That's wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way, its wonderful to find a place where you fit and feel comfortable and accepted. happy you are happy :)