Thursday, May 21, 2009

Encouragement and Inspiration

Reggie...looking very optimistic.

There are a TON of amazing blogs out there in blog land. TONS. And there are a few that I visit daily...whether for inspiration or encouragement or just plain entertainment. I want to share a few with you today. Good stuff...

The Simple Wife shared an amazing YouTube video this morning...and I'd like to pass it on to you. Be warned...it's a tear-jerker...I went through four tissues and lots of sniffling. I had to press Pause once.

The Path to Freedom inspires me daily. Daily, I tell you. Some of it is a bit "over the top" for me, personally. But they've created a beautiful homestead right on their city lot. They are "blooming where they're planted"...which is what I'm trying to do. So it gives me hope. And lots of ideas to incorporate into our lives and our home.
For those of you into chickens...Chicken Keeping is a simple, beautiful site.
And one more...Peaceful Valley Farm & Garden Supply. This company is somewhat local for me. It's in Grass Valley which is about 2 hours or so away from here. I have yet to visit it in person. But someday I will...when it comes time to buy fruit trees and berries. And possibly even mushrooms!
Take a look around...enjoy...order goodies...decide to keep chickens! Be inspired!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yikes, like I needed more blogs to read : )

Michelle @ Give a Girl a Fig said...

dmoms...you're funny!