Monday, September 29, 2014

Menu Plan Monday.



I concur.

So this is what's on the menu for the week, because we love to eat. I'll only plan five meals as we'll be eating dinner out on Tuesday for Chris' birthday :) and then one night will be a free-for-all.
  • Roasted chicken, mac and cheese and salad (I'll pick up the chicken on my Costco run after work)
  • Oven Baked Tacos with Chimichurri rice (from Trader Joe's...good and so easy!)
  • Crock pot ribs with baked potatoes and salad
  • Sandwiches and frozen fries
  • Pizza bread and salad
I prepped a few ingredients on Sunday. Everything else will be simple prep with a few items straight out of a bag like salad mix and frozen fries, or tossing something in the crock pot when I come home for lunch so it's ready at dinner time.

Doing my best to use up what I've got in the freezer and keep meals quick, simple and somewhat healthy.


No comments: