Saturday, October 12, 2013

contradictions...



Last week I wrote two posts that I (obviously) never posted. One I wrote about how grateful I am for this life of mine and the other I wrote about how this isn't what I signed up for.

I let both posts sit...going back and forth as to which one to post first. It seemed strange to cry about something in one post only to then share a post about how grateful I am...or vice versa.

So...I didn't share either one. And instead decided to share about my quandary...and will then share the posts later in the week...in the order I wrote them.

The way I look at it, this is how life is...at least for me, right now. And maybe always. There are always good things happening...blessings in the every day. But then on the other hand, there is always change and evolution and sometimes that can be hard to take.

So for today...I'm going to enjoy this nice, cool Saturday. So far I've cleaned the bathroom, emptied the kitchen sink and loaded the dishwasher, dusted the living room, tidied up our room a bit and hung up a lot of clothes. And in between it all I'm doing laundry, laundry, laundry.

The dishwasher is running...Titanic is on the tv...Ian is tidying his room...Chris is on an errand...and I am moving through the day, doing what needs to be done, and trying to process these thoughts that constantly run through my mind.


2 comments:

Denise said...

thinking of you....

one moment. one thing. one day at a time.

Jennifer said...

my thoughts and prayers are with you as you walk two sides...