Monday, May 20, 2013

what's going on?



I don't even know where to start...

I have started three or four blog posts over the last week...only to leave them hanging, unfinished, realizing they had no real meaning. Not that any of my other posts have some great mind-blowing meaning...but you know what I mean. The latest attempts at blog posts are just odd-ball ramblings that just sort of trail off...as if I've fallen asleep mid-sentence.

And maybe I have! I have been pretty tired lately.

But seriously...every time I come here and think to write about something I just can't seem to keep my thoughts straight. It's not like I don't have anything to talk about...maybe it's more like I have too many things to talk about.

There's the home exterior project that Chris and the boys have been working on...front porch update, new paint, new door...it's coming along nicely. And of course, I will share photos once it's done!

Then there's the impending graduation of my first born coming up...in three weeks. Are you kidding me? How can this even be? *Sigh*....more on that coming up, too.

Last week I was so busy I could hardly catch my breath...each night held one commitment or another...and we made it through, one day at a time.

There has been an in-depth bible study I've been working on...and the dwindling pile of paperwork I am slowly pecking away at....and time spent with friends.

And honestly, sometimes I just get inside my head and get a bit lost with all that's swirling around in there. Once that happens it takes me a little while to process it all and find my words again.

But the bottom line? Life is good. Things are moving in a good and positive direction...ad ultimately that's all that matters, right? Right.

I'm blessed...in every way. And grateful.

How are you? I pray all is well in your corner of the world. xo


1 comment:

teekaroo said...

I feel much the same. I can't seem to put any thoughts down in a way that makes sense. We're busy, busy. Packing for a move. Maybe in a few weeks my life will slow down enough to write again.