Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday morning...


* * * * *

He covers the sky with clouds;
    he supplies the earth with rain
    and makes grass grow on the hills.

Psalm 147:8



This week off went by so fast. It was nice. And quiet. I stayed close to home...that's always good in my eyes.

I made a list of things to do at the beginning of the week...and I didn't do so bad checking things off! I didn't get them all done...but there's still today. The fat lady hasn't sung yet!

I ended up getting a migraine Friday night...one of the worst I've had in a long time. I get them all the time, but I am usually able to catch them right away, take my medicine, lay down for a bit and it usually goes away. This one? No. I was down for the count. And since I didn't catch it in time (which really isn't fair to say, as it didn't give me much warning this time at all.) I have been in a bit of a migraine haze all weekend.

Even still, today is the day to get ready for another week of work and school. There's laundry to do and menus to plan. The house needs a good dusting and the vacuum needs to be run. But that will have to wait as everyone else is still sleeping away.

Come to think of it, I think I will take advantage of the quiet a little longer...a hot shower, a quick breakfast and a little more coffee. Sounds good to me...

Enjoy your day. xo



1 comment:

Denise said...

yikes about the migraine - hope you are better today.