Tuesday, March 29, 2011

words and thoughts...


Pink...for spring. Go here to find out who took these amazing photos...
 I have a lot on my mind...

Chris and I went to a worship conference this past weekend...we heard amazing worship music...and amazing speakers. I am still processing what I got from it...so much swirling through my head. When things settle down in this brain of mine I will share with you...it's too good not to...

I am praying about an important decision..one that I cannot reveal quite yet. If you are one to pray I'd appreciate so much if you'd agree with me in prayer about it. Where two or more are gathered... Right? And we are gathered here...I appreciate that...so much.

Changes changes...life and more life...thoughts and words and prayers. So much to think about that the words won't flow...not yet. Until then...enjoy the picture mosaic...and the sunshine if you are blessed with it today (we are!).

Glad you're here...thank you. xo

As a matter of fact...to celebrate you being here...I think I'll have a Giveaway later in the week...a little something, just for YOU. Let others know, too...you never know who might need a blessing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll email you back. Just wanted to say your blog is so pretty today with these pictures :)

Charissa Steyn said...

ohhh big decisions are always exciting- they keep us walking in faith. My hubby and I are int he same situation!

Lelainia N. Lloyd said...

In this moment, all things are manifesting for the highest good. Be at peace and know that all is well, in every aspect of your life.

And so it IS!
xox