Sunday, August 10, 2014

gratitude journal {day seven}


My Papa made this birdhouse. 
I was challenged by a friend on Facebook to keep a 7-day gratitude journal...list 3 things a day that I am grateful for. I decided to do it here on the blog....today is the final day.

  • dusk...it's my favorite time of day.
  • peace of mind...I didn't always have it, so now that I do, I am grateful for it.
  • Jesus...to believe in God is one thing...to know Jesus, and to accept Him as our personal Savior is another. It's the difference between knowing about God vs. knowing God Himself. It's not about religion or rules but about a relationship with God that makes life  make more sense.
So there ya go...day seven of my gratitude journal. I did it, I enjoyed it, it made me think, it made me focus on the positive rather than dwelling on the negative. 


No comments: