|The Truckee River|
Once there I spent my time...
- hanging with my hubby and my parents
- eating big breakfasts
- people watching from the deck
- using my real camera
- watching a lot of (very painful Giants) baseball
- taking a drive around town and finding a cool area on the Truckee River
- climbing out on a rock at said cool area that I wouldn't have climbed out on before my decision to be brave.
- kayaking...for the first time (I didn't cry but I will admit, I was close a few times)
- enjoying the beautiful weather...it was perfect.