Friday, November 15, 2013

It doesn't feel like Friday.



It's Friday! And...I have to go to the dentist this afternoon. Remind me to NEVER make a dentist appointment on a Friday again. That is NOT a good way to begin the weekend. What was I thinking?

Libby the chicken is still under the weather. I don't know what else to do...she's been in a box since Monday and I feel bad keeping her confined like that. But she's not eating much but bananas and her legs are still quite weak. On the bright side, her eyes are clear and healthy and her comb is nice and red. I'm stumped.

I am missing Seth like crazy these past few days...Thanksgiving break can't come soon enough. I need to see my boy...

(Just decided...in the middle of writing this...that Libby was going to spend the day outside. I just put her out and, though she's still having trouble walking and her tail is still tucked, she's happily eating oatmeal with her sisters. So...we'll see.)

Happy Friday...I hope YOU don't have a dentist appointment!


No comments: