Monday, April 8, 2013

over the weekend...



Over the weekend I...

  • started some seeds to grow in the greenhouse...melon, zucchini, squash, chives, cucumber, lettuce.
  • cleaned out the chicken coop...gathered a lot of great compost for the garden!
  • took a free gardening class at a local nursery here in town.
  • bought tomatoes, peppers and some herbs to plant in the garden from said nursery.
  • pulled weeds in the garden and made room for new plants.
I also...
  • watched Lincoln with Chris and Ian.
  • slept in.
  • did laundry and got ready to head back to work this week.
  • made a ham and potato soup that I didn't like.
  • planned this week's menu.
  • filed away tax paperwork and it felt goooood.
All in all...the weekend was good. 
How was yours?


2 comments:

teekaroo said...

I dug in the garden, started a bunch of seeds and visited family. I'm excited for this gardening season!

Wren said...

Chicken rumba pants! So cute picture.. Missing the ladies. Have an egg for me!