Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday morning.

I did not take these photos.


Sing to the Lord with grateful praise;
    make music to our God on the harp.
He covers the sky with clouds;
    he supplies the earth with rain
    and makes grass grow on the hills.

He provides food for the cattle

    and for the young ravens when they call.

Psalm 147:7-9

The weather man said it was supposed to rain last night. But it looks just as dry this morning as it did yesterday. It sure is gray, though...maybe rain will come later.

I can't believe it's March. I'm always late turning the calendar page, it always takes me a day or two...or three. I wonder why is that?  Maybe it's denial.

My parent's are coming for dinner today to celebrate my dad's birthday. We'll have chocolate cake for dessert, of course. It's his favorite.



No comments: