Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday in the Word.


Isaiah 61:10-11

10 I delight greatly in the LORD;
   my soul rejoices in my God.
For he has clothed me with garments of salvation
   and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness,
as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest,
   and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
11 For as the soil makes the sprout come up
   and a garden causes seeds to grow,
so the Sovereign LORD will make righteousness
   and praise spring up before all nations.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful

Nancy Wyant said...

Wow - Soothing words from good ol' Isaiah and pictures of my favorite summer flower-Zinnias! Thanks, Michelle, for sharing your gifts. xo

Nancy said...

love the zinnias. they remind me of my childhood. my mother would always let me plant a row of them in her garden!