It's Tuesday. So far, so good. Everyone is headed off to start their busy days. I fed them breakfast, packed their lunches, and even included a snack or two. My brain is rather jumbled...some days it's a bit of a challenge to organize my thoughts. Today is one of those days. Soooo....guess what that means? Yep. Bullet-points.
- My house smells like Axe (you know, the men's deodorant) and coffee. It's kind of a weird combo...I know.
- I just realized I was born on a Tuesday. And supposedly "Tuesday's child is full of grace". Um. I must've missed something...I am so not graceful!
- The more I say the word Tuesday, the more I like it.
- There's moisture on the windshield...finally.
- The leaves are falling from the Japanese Maple.
- I'm wearing a sweatshirt.
- Yep, winter is coming.
- I just completed my first online class on Sunday. And then I started my second one yesterday. No breaks. Power through. I like it that way. Oh...and I got an A. :)
- I don't have to purchase books for this next class...hallelujah!
- It helps to write down everything I have to do and then place an empty box next to it so I can check it off when it's done. Thank goodness for back to school 10-cent notebooks.
- I'm obsessed with sending my son off to college. Not that I want to send him off. But I want to be prepared. So I am gathering as much info as I can so that I am ready when the time comes. Because it's coming...whether I'm ready or not. Yes, I know I have over a year...but as we all know, time flies.
- I didn't plant any winter veggies. I'm kind of annoyed. Maybe I'll join the CSA for the winter instead. Or do I still have time to plant? Whaddya think? Maybe at least some kale?
- I have class tonight. I'm not cooking dinner.
Speaking of class...I have some homework to finish! Have a great day!!