Monday, September 12, 2011

focusing on the good.

go see for yourself
It's Monday. And I'm actually getting ready to go to work at my son's jr. high...subbing for one of the secretaries. But I wanted to take a moment to say hello and list out a few good things...it's one of those days that I need a reminder or two to be positive.
  • getting more sub calls...it brings me hope and lets me know I'm on the right track.
  • dinner planned and ready to go...grilled burgers and corn on the cob. Gotta take advantage of what's left of summer!
  • harvesting 12 lbs of tomatoes from the garden. I know!
  • a freshly ironed white linen blouse.
  • being a week ahead of Creative Writing homework.
  • cool mornings.
  • getting organized..autumn is in the air.
  • good friends...near and far...I'm blessed.
  • the opportunity to go back to school and get my degree.
  • the Crock Pot...it's gonna be my best friend for the next year or so!
Better wrap this up...time to get ready to go to work!

Happy Monday...what's good in your neck of the woods?

No comments: