Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday in the Word


Please continue to pray for this sweet boy...precious Siliman.
He is a very sick little guy...and he needs our prayers.
Look at that sweet face. What a love...

* * * * * * * * * *

Psalm 34:7

The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them.

~

Isn't it funny? You just never know when God is going to place something...or someone...on your heart with such a heaviness that you can't do anything but pray and pray. For whatever reason, God has placed little Siliman on my heart. I am feeling the urgent need to pray for him...and to ask others to join me. Pray he can keep warm. And that God provides the blood transfusion his sweet little body needs so desperately. Pray that God delivers Siliman...His will be done.

Until then...we can know...and believe...that the angel of the Lord is encamped around Siliman. God is SO good.

But that's not all...the angel of the Lord is encamped around me...and you...

What a comfort to know that I am surrounded and protected by the angel of the Lord...takes my breath away.

2 comments:

christina said...

i am praying. i am taking a knee for silman now.
XO

Sheryl said...

Wow, again one of those verses that I "know" so skim over...

I need to BELIEVE that He is encamped around me. He says it is so and for me not to believe it is sin.

Today I want to live as someone who as the Creator of the universe surrounding me!!!