Friday, February 4, 2011

M is for...


  • Mosaic...of lovely photos...favorites on flickr...can't get enough. Go here to see who did what.
  • Mend...I think I may be feeling better today. The fever is gone...the cough is not...neither is the fatigue. Slowly...on the mend...
  • Miracles...praying for those who need them today... xo
  • Messy....as in my house. Yikes.
  • Makeup...haven't worn any since last Thursday. (Or a bra either, for that matter!)
  • My Man...he has taken good care of me while I've been sick...cooking, shopping, tending, tidying...xo
  • Motivation...I need some. Maybe tomorrow?

6 comments:

Mavis said...

What a great combination of photos! You really did a nice job Figgs!

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking of you. Hope you are feeling much better. Take good care : )

Magnolia Handspun said...

Beautiful mosaic.
I hope you feel better.
~hugs.

Eliza J said...

Love the mosaic of photo's, wonderful shades of my favorite color. Hope you are feeling much better ~ heal quickly and take care.

Erin Wallace said...

What a lovely mosaic! So happy to hear that you are feeling better

Nancy said...

M is for magnificent which is what I hope you're feeling like by now!

Love the turquoise blue color in those photos; so beautiful.