|The cheerio cracks me up.|
- Did you know that the old Ellen sitcom from the 90's is on again? I watched three episodes this morning and cracked up.
- I've come to the conclusion that you just can't skimp on some things...mayonnaise and laundry detergent being two of them.
- Wood floors...I like them. Easier to care for than I thought. However, I don't like being able to see every dog slobber...it's disgusting. BUT, would it be even more disgusting if that was just soaking into carpet? I'm thinking so. Bleh.
- Speaking of dogs...I think I am just more of a cat person.
- Forecast says hot temps the next few days. I'm mad.
- I went to an impromptu dinner out with girlfriends last night...it was a much needed girly night.
- So far today I've done two loads of laundry, (watched three episodes of Ellen), taken a shower, vacuumed, dusted, made the bed, and ate some breakfast. For a second I thought that was pretty good...until I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost noon.
Have a great Saturday...xoxo