- the leaves are beginning to fall...
- my oldest son is leaving for college in a week. I need to be ready.
- my youngest son is learning to drive. I need to be ready.
- the realization that my boys are men...that they will soon move on...is unfathomable.
- and the realization that I am halfway through my life...is a sobering thought...but one that I am trying to embrace and learn to live optimistically...shifting gears and trying to figure out how to live it out well.
- I've been fighting tears for days...weeks...today, yesterday, (for the next week? or two?) they are proving inevitable.
- Life isn't easy, is it?
No. Life isn't easy. But it's good. And full of good things.
Doing my best to stay focused.