Monday, November 19, 2012

on break.


I am up and at 'em....ready for the day. I'm showered, dressed and I even have mascara on.

I have already dropped Ian off at wrestling practice and will soon be at the grocery store. I was going to go straight to the store after dropping Ian off but realized that I was hungry...and we all know what happens when we shop while we're hungry. So I came home and ate a bagel.

Then, I made the mistake of turning on Live with Kelly and Michael. Now I'm not sure if I'll be heading to the store before 10am. Michael Strahan is hilarious. I got hooked on this show over the summer and don't get to watch it now that I go to work early. So this is like a treat!

Anyway...eggs are on my grocery list. I don't like to buy eggs. I have chickens for crying out loud. But they are taking a break, I guess. And it's not even that cold yet! But I don't blame them...they're coop is a muddy mess, they haven't had any good greens in a while and I haven't let them out to free-range for a long time.

So...buying eggs it is. Especially if I want to do any baking.

I know, I know...baking isn't my "thing". But I've been making muffins for us all to take in the morning for our breakfast and it's working out great. So I will keep that up...at least while the weather is cold. Not to mention I have some ripe bananas that are begging to be turned into banana bread.

Remember the list of things I will be doing over the break? So far I'm off to a good start! We painted the bathroom yesterday! I'll share the results tomorrow...it's nothing fancy, but it's a lot better than it was.

OK...off to the store.

Have a great day!








No comments: