It's been a busy, busy week or so around here...
- Seth headed back to SLO. It was nice having him home. It's always good to have us all under one roof.
- To ease our heavy hearts after he headed back, Chris and Ian and I headed to Mt. Diablo for a hike. It was amazing and I showed some fears who was boss when I climbed this.
- I started a new bible study last week.
- I've been work, work, working, of course.
- Friday night I took my mom to our school musical...we went to dinner first with a friend from work and her family then headed to the show. It was a nice evening...
- Saturday I got up early and headed to a women's conference...a friend and her church hosted a Priscilla Shirer simulcast and it was good. Really good. I needed that, for sure.
- My heart has been heavy the past couple of days...five local teens got in a terrible car accident Saturday evening...two died and three are in critical condition. So, so sad.
- Also making my heart heavy is the fact that Reggie isn't doing so great these days...I know the time is coming, soon. It's just such a hard decision to make.
Sometimes there's so much to say you just don't know where to start, ya know?