- Today is the last day of school...for the boys, anyway.
- Seth graduates on Saturday...I am stunned and thrilled all at the same time.
- As a district employee my school year lasts a little longer...I work for the next two weeks and then my summer begins!
- I have a to-do list that keeps getting longer and longer...summer "vacation" is a term I'm using quite loosely.
- The next few days are crazy busy...anxiety inducing, if I'm honest. Reminding myself to breathe. And to take one thing at a time. Making lists and checking things off is helping a lot. It's not as much as it seems once it's listed out and dispersed over several days.
- The forecast is hot, hot, hot for the next few days. Gonna do my best to stay cool...and calm!
Thursday, June 6, 2013
last day of school..
Posted by Michelle @ Give a Girl a Fig at 6:50 AM