Thursday, June 6, 2013

last day of school..




  • Today is the last day of school...for the boys, anyway
  • Seth graduates on Saturday...I am stunned and thrilled all at the same time. 
  • As a district employee my school year lasts a little longer...I work for the next two weeks and then my summer begins!
  • I have a to-do list that keeps getting longer and longer...summer "vacation" is a term I'm using quite loosely.
  • The next few days are crazy busy...anxiety inducing, if I'm honest. Reminding myself to breathe. And to take one thing at a time. Making lists and checking things off is helping a lot. It's not as much as it seems once it's listed out and dispersed over several days.
  • The forecast is hot, hot, hot for the next few days. Gonna do my best to stay cool...and calm!


1 comment:

Irvina said...

I know you are just all over the place, Michelle! I know I would be, your oldest is now a man! New Journey and all. Your first born! Its hard to let go, but you know that the good Lord has him in the palm of HIS hand. What better place to be. I pray that as hard as this is you will find peace and Joy in the midst of it all and that everything goes great for you and the family. When does Seth leave for school?