Friday, May 28, 2010

so much to do today...and what am I doing?

Well, I'm writing a blog post, of course! Isn't that what we all do when there's too much to do and we don't know where to begin? No? It's just me? Hmm...I better work on that then.

It's Friday...it's cloudy and gray...it's chilly...and I have a lot to do. Yep...you know me so well...here come the Bullet Points!

To do:
  • Finish final paper and create a Power Point to go along with it. I've never created a Power Point in my life and I will be receiving assistance from my KIDS in learning how to do one. That means that I am officially OLD.
  • Payroll and bank run.
  • Pick Ian up from school after his long week at 6th grade camp. So looking forward to my baby being home and in his own bed. So not looking forward to the pile of laundry!
  • Drop off funds to the ministry for airline tickets to Belgium!! I still don't have quite enough...but I'm trusting God and believing Him to get me there. He's gotten me this far financially (through the generosity of others...thank you)...I believe He'll provide the rest.
  • pick up a few groceries for the weekend...and cat litter.
  • install Publisher and Word 2007 onto this new computer.
  • order books for my next classes...already. Accelerated classes rock.
  • order pizza for dinner. Love a menu plan, don't you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you got through your list. Yes, I would travel to Cali to train you - anything to get out of this rain : )

Anonymous said...

well its saturday now, did you get it all done? hope your boy had a good time and the laundry wasn't too bad.